Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Little Changes Big Results® is Moving to a New BLOG AND WEB home!

Come along for the journey!

In an effort to coordinate all of my blogs (for parents, students, and balanced-life buffs), I'm housing all my blogs at BeckyTirabassi.com! To receive my weekly E-Newsletter, click here or text CHANGEWITHBECKY to 22828.

Please consider visiting regularly or subscribing to my Little Changes Big Results® Weekly Radio Spot and/or to the Little Changes Big Results® Blog -- designed for helping parents of teens, tweens, and twenties change culture for this young generation!

I so badly want to help students find their purpose in life and make a difference in the world! If you have students in High School or College, please forward/copy/send this Student Value Survey to them:


As a token of my appreciation, please download a PDF copy of my new ibook, Change Your Life in 8 Daily To-Do's by clicking here.

Be encouraged,

Becky
media@beckytirabassi.com
800.444.6189
BeckyTirabassi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment