Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday Hiatus!

From Thanksgiving to Christmas, my Little Changes blog is taking a break!

Why the break?

1. My son and his wife are moving into our house TODAY before leaving for Uganda in late December!  They are going for 10 months to work with children in a sports ministry and with refugees and their children.  I admire them so much and I want to make this month with them as meaningful as possible.  (If you want more information on their Uganda work, visit JakeandKhara.com and click on the "Letter" tab.)

2. I am beginning my Masters of Social Work classes at USC this week and I just got my syllabi!  Apparently the first four weeks is the toughest and I'll be writing papers and reading text books like I haven't done in quite a while!  I like good grades so I am going to have to really focus on school work.

So in order to be a good coach to myself, a good student, and a good parent to my kids, I am going to "eliminate and concentrate" by focusing on those things over the next 4 weeks that require my utmost attention.  I encourage you to do the same!


Stay tuned! I'll be back before the New Year with a year-end post with a few little changes to give you the big results of a healthy body, improved relationships, and a productive life!


Be encouraged,

Becky

For more information or to register for any level in my 2012 Coaching Series (monthly, bi-monthly or weekly), click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment