Sunday, September 12, 2010

Find LCBR on YouTube!

Because research shows that it takes AT LEAST 60 Days to change a habit, I'm committed to helping you change your life in 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and in 60 days!

My latest one-on-one "LIttle Changes Big Results" Life Coaching package is called STARTING OVER. It is a 60 day series that will be designed with you and specifically for you to reach your goals. If you want more information, click here.

If you want to join my upcoming LCBR Online Coaching Group, we begin on October 1st. We are going to change our lives in 60 minutes a day--a practice I have followed myself for over 25 years! Our theme? Play, Plan, Pray! Click here for more information or to register.

And finally, I am adding a regular feature to the Little Changes Big Results weekly blog--a weekly VLOG (video log) on the Little Changes Big Results TV channel! Whether I'm in California or on the road, I'll be posting a "little change" for you to make each week that will add up to "big results" in every area of your life. This week--clear the clutter and conquer the chaos by timing your least favorite tasks. Click here and visit the LCBR TV page at LittleChangesBigResults.TV this week, and every week, for your free, weekly LCBR TV TIP!

I'd love your feedback AND if you ask me a question at the new home of LCBR.TV I will be sure to answer you by email.

Be encouraged,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment